Sparkling wine filling machine
Bubbly/Champagne filling machine
Alcoholic carbonated drink filling machine
Beer filling machine
Sparkling wine filling machine/Champagne filling machine/Bubbly filling machine 3 in 1
Rachel supplied champagne filling machine 3 in 1 is maily for sparkling wine/bubbly so on carbonated alcohol drink in glass bottle with crown cap or metal cap.
Rachel brand filling machine 3 in 1 with washing filling and capping three function in one equipment,normally used for filling of carbonated alcoholic drink, sparkling wine, carbonated wine, such as champagne, bir pletok, casanova so on with alcohol or no alcohol carbonated drink in glass bottle with crown cap or soft cork.
Rachel manufactory filling machine 3 in 1 all made by high quality stainless steel 304/316, European electrical components.
The capacity is selectable from 2000-15000 bottles per hour.
Suitable bottle volume from 330ml, 500ml, 600ml, 620ml, 625ml, 680ml 1000ml so on, can also make machine according to customer order.
Champagne filling machine 3 in 1 characteria:
1. glass bottle
2. metal cap or plastic cap
3. soft cork
4. the parts touth liquid parts are made of stainless steel 316
5. with PLC control system
6. stepless timing with frequency conversion
7. the bottle neck lock system,which makes the process of changing bottles easy by only adaping the height of conveyer chain
8. no bottle no rinsing
9. no bottle no filling
10. no bottle no capping
Product:alcohol or no alcohol drink
Bottle : Glass Type
Cap: Crown or aluminum cap,screw cap
Electrical parts are from siemens or Mistubishi,if you need more information ,pls feel free to contact me for further details
1) The machines' quality that we sold will be guaranteed for 1 year.
2) We will give you long time technology supply.
3) We can dispatch our engineer to you for installing and debugging machines. Engineer's round-trip tickets, accommodation, and your side travelling fee will be charged by you. Engineer's salary will be USD80.00/day/person.
4) We can also supply you mounting process, so your engineers can fit and debug machines by themselves.